Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Let's Compare

Recently I have been noticing a lot of similarities between Cameron and Jaiden. Although Jaiden is just coming into his own personality, (he is constantly smiling and definitely a loverboy), Cameron has a strong, its my way or the highway personality. Do I need to wonder where that is from? No matter what their differences are, or what they do to take the walk of shame into time out, both boys have a bit of mommy in them.
Lately Cameron has been full of one liners. "Oh, mommy," "I didn't do it." "we have plenty of room," "that's incredible," "I am NOT cleaning THAT," "funder, funder, funder cats, ooooooo."
Jaiden falls right in line with his big brother with the one liners. "mmmooommmmyyyy," "BARNEY, BARNEY," "milk peas," "where are you," "down, down, down peas."

I took this picture of Cameron when he was 20 months.
Here is a picture of Jaiden at 19 months.

Notice the similarities? How about the differences? Cameron chomps down on Cheddar Cheese Ruffles, while Jaiden munches on grapes that his OCD mommy cut into quarters.

No comments: